You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information set out in these terms and conditions fully.
The Trainer’s Obligations:
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise to achieve the client’s goals.
- This will take into account: the client’s age, health, lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness levels, likes and dislikes related to exercise and personality.
- The Trainer will endeavour to educate, motivate and inspire the Client to reach these goals.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client will need to help them achieve their goals during each session.
- Health Screening – All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP depending on your health status. (Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter)
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- If your trainer misses your session without at least 24 hours notice you will be credited with an additional session on top of the missed session.
- To lead by example and give 100% commitment.
- To be completely honest if goals are unattainable.
The Client’s Obligations:
- Be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. Arrive 10 minutes early to warm up and stay 10 minutes after to cool down and stretch.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- Commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results.
- Provide all information needed to achieve goals eg. Food diary, urine samples
- If the trainer requires, provide further medical information from a practitioner.
Session Cancellation Policy:
48 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. Notice of less that 48 hours will incur a full payment of the session fee.
Re-arranging a Session:
At least 24 hrs notice is required to re-arrange a session; this can only be done if the trainer has the availability you need. If the trainer is unavailable to re-arrange, the session would either need to be kept or be cancelled.
If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time. If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be forfeited.
Fee Charging Policy:
Each package must be paid in full before before commencing the relevant programme. Payment by two instalments is acceptable but with each individual payment made in advance.
Cheques should be made payable to Mr. I. Ivanov. For bank transfers Ivor Ivanov will provide you with the account details. Al packages must be redeemed within 120 days of purchase.
Failure to give proper notice (48 hours notice) Four or more times during the same 12 week period, will require you to go to the end of the waitlist when signing up for additional packages.
Long Term Absences – Injury, Illness, Pregnancy & Other
Will be dealt with fairly and on an individual basis. Sessions can be used when you are well and able to do so again. If you are unable to return to the original or an amended version of the training programme after an agreed period of time (6 months or more) the sessions may be transferred to another suitable person or a refunded. (see below for refund structure)
Contract Cancellation & Refunds Policy
If you decide to cancel your chosen package, you will be refunded 75% from your remaining package.
Terms & Conditions Promotion September 2018
20% Discount on Selected Training Packages
- This promotion is available from 15th September 2018 – 15th November 2018
- The promotion is applied to the following training packages, 6 Week Fat Loss, 8 Week Fat Loss For Women and 12 Weeks Muscle Building
- All training packages needs to be completed within a 2 week period of their advertised duration, for example a 6 week training needs to be completed in a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Payments can be made in either in full at the start of the training program or in 2 instalments (first payment at the start if the training programme and the second payment due on week 3 (for 6 week training program), week 4 (for 8 week training program), week 6 (for 12 week training program).
- The offer is offered for training at One LDN Gym, London SW6
- Your training program may require you to take certain supplements as directed by myself, these are all available at True Performance Supplements, with a 10% discount available.
- Gym membership offered to non-members of One LDN Gym during the duration of the training program. This offer only applies to current non-members and not available to current members. Membership available is for gym use only and does not include classes. Discounted gym membership available to clients after end of training.
- This offer is available for new clients only or previous clients that have not trained in the last 12 months with me
- This is a one time offer within the promotional period.